Trade Union Partners
The partnerships we have with trade unions stretch back over 2 decades to the early 2000s. We are affiliated and work closely with both the Communication Workers Trade Union and the Public and Commercial Services Trade Union. Our volunteer Board of Directors consists of active trade union members and reps, strengthening our bond between both the credit and trade unions.
To continue our relationship with both unions we regularly attend workplaces, annual conferences, AGMs, regional meetings, and much more.
We are proud to say our staff are members of the Communications Workers Trade Union and are encouraged to get involved with the union as much as possible.
Find out more about both trade unions and how to get involved here -
Our Common Bond
To join 1st Class Credit Union you need to meet at least one of the following criteria. Please read through and confirm that you are eligible before applying to join
- I am an employee of the Royal Mail Group
- I am an employee within the Communications Industry
- I am an employee within the Public and Commercial Services Industry
- I am a member or retired member of the Communication Workers Union (CWU)
- I am a member or retired member of the Public and Commercial Services Union (PCS)
- I am a family relation to a current member of 1st Class Credit Union
Become a Member
Joining the Credit Union is the best decision you could take for your money. Our Credit Union lets people in the community come together to save and borrow money at low rates, and is operated on a not-for-profit basis.
Why not become a member today?Join Us