Tel: 0141 552 8408 Email: email@example.com
Watch your money grow
Everyone needs to save, by saving what you can afford in 1st class credit union savings scheme(s) your money will soon add up to a tidy sum.
Saving directly from your wage or direct debit on payday makes it so much easier and gives you peace of mind in the event of any emergencies.
Benefits of Saving with 1st Class Credit Union:
- Annual Dividend on your savings
- No hidden Charges or Fees
- Save what you can afford regularly
- Savings can be made from your wage / salary or by Direct Debit
- Free bereavement protection on your savings (terms and conditions apply)
- Your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
£5 per week for 1 year = £260
£10 per week for 1 year = £520
£20 per week for 1 year =£1040.
You must have a Share 1 account, then after this you can open a Christmas Savings Account to take away the huge financial burden some of us find ourselves in at Christmas, you can open a Junior Account to start a savings habit for your children.
“I could not believe the amount of savings I had accumulated since joining 1st Class Credit Union, it is so simple straight from your wage, you soon forget that money comes off your wage”
Quote: N. McLaughlin member 1st class c.u.